garage door installation
High Quality, Reliable Garage Door Installation Services
Garage doors can make or break your home’s exterior. That’s why you should carefully plan your garage door design so that it complements your house architecture. You also have to maintain your garage door to keep it clean and good-looking. Above all, you should ensure that your garage door is installed properly. Elite Garage Door Repair will install your garage door safely and efficiently. Our certified technicians possess professional-grade tools and skills to aid in the installation process.
Process of Installing a Garage Door
We always begin our new garage door installation by measuring the door replacement. This allows us to find the right size of door for your garage. After that, we will show you samples of garage door styles and designs you can choose from. These samples will include price estimates so you can find the right door that suits your budget. Once all of that is settled, we will then remove your existing garage door and install the new one. Our new garage door installation also includes the installation of new parts like roller tracks, wheels, cables, and springs.
GARAGE DOOR EXPERTS
Call us today for an estimate!
When Do You Need New Garage Door Installation?
Garage doors are made of high-quality materials that are built to last. Despite that, your garage door will still wear out after some time. If your garage door is already showing symptoms of wear and tear, it may no longer offer security and protection. Your curb appeal will also suffer. Thus, you should take your door out and replace it with a new one.
Aside from old age, other instances that you need a new garage door installation are as follows.
- You’re planning to sell your house and you want to increase your property value.
- You want to refurbish your home’s exterior
- You want to install an insulated garage door
- Your existing door is seriously damaged.
- Your garage door is discontinued so no replacement panels are available.
The Type of Garage Doors We Work With
Our technicians can install glass garage doors for homes and commercial spaces. But due to high demands from our clients, our technicians mainly install steel garage doors. Steel doors are damage-resistant and low-maintenance. You can also insulate your garage door to minimize outside noise and avoid unwanted heat loss.
Steel doors are damage-resistant and low-maintenance. You can also insulate your garage door to minimize outside noise and avoid unwanted heat loss.
- Durability – Steel garage doors are long-lived. They can withstand damages from weather, fire, corrosion, and strong impacts.
- Low-maintenance – Due to steel garage doors’ durability, they don’t require much maintenance. Steel doors don’t require repainting as often as wood doors.
- Energy efficiency – Steel doors installed with proper insulation can help you preserve your garage’s temperature. Thus, you won’t need to overuse your heating or cooling appliances to stay warm in your garage.
- Ability to reduce outside noise – Insulated steel garage doors can also block annoying noise coming from outside your house. The insulation moderates the sound so that you won’t hear them in full volume.
Working with high quality brands
Styles of Garage Doors
Garage doors come in various styles and designs. To name a few, carriage garage doors, traditional and modern garage doors are popular in most homes.
- Carriage garage doors – Carriage garage doors are rustic and barn-style garage doors.
- Traditional garage doors – They are made of uniform panels that create a clean, classic look. Traditional garage doors work well on many house architectures.
- Contemporary garage doors – This garage door style is also a popular choice, especially for modern-style houses. It offers high functionality without compromising its aesthetic quality.
Aside from choosing your ideal garage door style, you can customize your door panels by installing additional elements. You can opt to install windows, decorative handles, clavos, and strap hinges.
Garage Door Insulation
Insulated garage doors are more energy-efficient and soundproof than uninsulated garage doors. That’s because the former has an additional layer of insulation made out of polystyrene or polyurethane. This insulation foam helps keep the temperature in your garage door at a comfortable level. By maintaining the heat inside your garage in the cold season, you won’t need to utilize your heater all the time. Similarly, in the warm summer season, the insulation will help preserve your garage temperature.
Due to this less operation of your HVAC units, you’ll notice a significant reduction in your annual energy bills. To optimize your garage door insulation, you should acquire a door with an R-value of at least 11. R-value refers to the energy efficiency of the garage door. In other words, how effective your door is in keeping your garage warm or cool in the winter or summer months, respectively. In areas where the temperature goes extremely high or low, insulated garage doors with an R-value between 14 and 16 are ideal.